Our online booking portal is for non-urgent repair, for appointments 48hrs+ from now.
If you deem your tyres to be unsafe, illegal, vehicle is undriveable or you deem your request to be urgent please call your Driverline & select the option for tyres where one of the team will be happy to assist.
- Tyres will only be changed following an inspection and in accordance with your Lease/Fleet Company’s policy. Authorisation for change will be requested by the tyre centre at the time of your appointment.
- Worn Tyres can only be changed at 2mm
Sorry, we are unable to proceed at this time
We could not find the Service Booking service associated with your vehicle.
Please call your dedicated Driverline for assistance.
Please ensure the locking wheel nut key is left on the passenger seat
Please note, if the locking wheel nut key is not in the vehicle then the garage may not be able to complete the work.
Please note, if we are not able to gain full access to the vehicle then we may not be able to complete the work.
Please ensure you have permission to use the area, the area is flat and has access for a large van
Where would you like the garage to be close to?
The tyre depot will seek authorisation on the day once they have inspected all tyres.
Where would you like our mobile fitter to attend?
Please ensure a safe location with access is available and you have permission to use site. Let us know at least 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or rearrange the appointment as the fitter will have booked your slot.
Fitter will assess all tyre requirements upon sight of vehicle and request authorisation to carry out work.
This date is not available online if urgent please call your Driverline.
Your Data and PrivacyWe take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you request.
We are pleased to confirm your appointment
Shortly we will confirm your appointment details by email.
We will also send you a text message as requested.
Should any of your details or requirements change then please do not hesitate to call your Driverline.
On the day of your booking:
- Please be at the depot 15 minutes before your dedicated booking time.
- The depot will inspect all your tyres on the day of the appointment and seek authorisation.
- Following inspection if no work is required Depot will advise when to make a follow up appointment.
- In order to best serve your requirements it is important to allow 30/40 minutes per tyre.
- Please leave your locking wheel nut key on the passenger seat of your vehicle. Usually found with your spare tyre.
- The Fitter will give you a call on the morning of your booking to give you an approximate time of arrival.
- Please ensure there is a clear area to the vehicle for access and fitting.
- Please ensure your boot is clear to allow the branch to check your spare wheel (where appropriate).
- For your own security please remove any valuable items from your vehicle.